Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 173

Thread: Funny story

  1. #101
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHERE do you find these???ROTF!!!!!!!!!

  2. #102
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you like a few of them Sis. Normally I wouldn't share my links but I'll give ya a couple since I'm not gonna be around for a while.

    Aardvark Archie usually has some good ones, and its divided up by catagory.

    I find some of the jokes here but they aren't rally Amazing Jokes

    I'll try to dig up a couple more later on, if'n ya'll want

  3. #103
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much longer can we count on being blessed with you presence?

  4. #104
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They will come to disconnect me Monday by noon. I'm gonna miss everyone so much. I have really come to rely on the internet so much.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Its Been A while, I figured y'all probably need a smile, Check this out...

    A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pall bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket . They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive!

    She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pall bearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out, "Watch that wall!"

  6. #106
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heres a joke about a redneck taxidermist...

    This guy walks into a bar in Oklahoma and orders a white wine.
    Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?"
    The guy says, "I'm from Iowa."
    The bartender asks, "What th' hell you do in Iowa?"
    The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist."
    The bartender asks, "A taxidermist... now just what th' hell is a taxidermist?"
    The guy says, "I mount animals."
    The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"

  7. #107
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for the laughs Rog! Check out the one I posted on Cherie's board!

    It's a good'n too! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    Things seem slow everywhere lately!
    Nuttin' "the return of ellanoize" can't cure!

    Soon I hope!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #108
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A small redneck Wild Animal Park had acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the female gorilla became very "in the mood", and difficult to handle.
    Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there were no male gorillas of the species available.
    While reflecting on their problem, the park administrators noticed Ed, a part-time redneck intern, responsible for cleaning the animals' cages. Ed, like most rednecks, had little sense, but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species.
    So, the park administrators thought they might have a solution. Ed was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to have sex with the gorilla for $500? Ed showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully.
    The following day, Ed announced that he would accept their offer, but only under three conditions.
    "First," he said, "I don't want to have to kiss her. Secondly, you must never tell anyone about this."
    The park administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked what was his third condition.
    "Well," said Ed, "You gotta give me another week to come up with the $500."

  9. #109
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG ROTF...EWWWWWWWW GROSS hahahHAHAHA too funny!!!

  10. #110
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is that one of those "blue collar" comedy jokes??LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •